Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Simply William, a book of Will


About a month ago I started putting together a book using the very cool site Blurb. It's amazing. They supply the layout, you supply the photos and copy and voilà your very own book is born!
My two copies arrived in the mail yesterday and I couldn't be more pleased with them.
Thank you Blurb. I think I'm hooked. Simply William, a book of Will is my very own, special coffee table book that I'm thinking will make two very special Christmas gifts.

4 comments:

Bren said...

WOW, you have been busy. I love the book title. Can we buy a copy??
L. Bren

M said...

Great pictures and quotes - It almost makes one want to buy a dog and/or write a book ;)
Will's body is catching up to his 'old soul' face.

Karen J said...

Hi Bren,
Thanks. Yes, anyone can buy the book:)
That's what's so cool about Blurb.

Sylvia said...

This link wouldn't work for me before! How beautiful! Hope you will continue with more 'chapters' of Will's life.